Re: Napco P3200 firmware update options

If you are a dealer (as in licensed in the trade) you can call Napco Tech
Support directly.  If the first tier guys can't help you then they will have
one of theolder more experiecnced guys call you back.  I'm a very small
dealer, and I get one on one service when I need it.

Bob La Londe
The Security Consultant
Licenses ROC103044 & ROC103047

*******************************