Re: Napco P3200 firmware update options

Remote Enabled Home <jmf0srmv-remote enabled home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> =
Wrote:=20

>I am a registered dealer with NAPCO.  But tech help from NAPCO is not =
easy to get.  Maybe some of the bigger dealers have direct connections to=
 tech help but all I have is the regional sales person who forwards my =
emails to tech help and sometimes I get a reply.

I've never had problems in the past with support, but it's a damn shame =
they
don't treat the current dealers with a modicum of respect.  I've ripped =
out
more Napco panels than I've serviced almost.  If there wasn't someone at =
the
office to connect to it, or failed to connect... it was a goner.

Back then (1990's mostly),  there were limited options for HA.  Now there=
 is
no reason to mess with them since better HA panels are almost ubiquitous =
now.