Re: Napco P3200 firmware update options

Now I have been in direct contact with the Crestron Engineer who wrote the Crestron side of the code back in the late 1990s to control and monitor the NAPCO GEM-P3200.  He said all I need is the specific version V11 HA firmware for the NAPCO panel and I should be good to go.  He will be looking to see if the NAPCO panel they used for testing this is still available in the Crestron warehouse.

At least Crestron has tech support for older products that is not even theirs but can be integrated with Crestron.  Now that's tech support!