Re: Glass break sensors: FG1608 vs Shatterpoint 5620?

Thanks for the ideas. When I was playing with ShatterPro sometime ago, I fo=
und a Youtube video of glass breaking and if I played it loud enough, it wo=
uld trip it pretty consistently. Of course my small children screaming woul=
d also trip it sometimes. They also would trip a glass-mounted shock sensor=
 by tapping on the glass. So, that's why I am thinking of using Shatterpoin=
t 5600, it would require both a loud sound and a vibration coming from the =
window.