Re: On another search

On 5/31/2015 8:41 PM, RTS wrote:
>> "ABLE1"  wrote in message news:YrLax.14344$FK.5941@xxxxxxxxxxx
>
>> Hey guys,
>
>> Anyone remember the Sentrol 6155CT  Cold Temp Motion Detector??
>
>> I may be in need of one but it seems it is no longer available.
>
>> Any one know if there was a replacement or what would be a good choice
>> for a un-heated garage application that will get rather cold in the
>> winter??
>
>> Thanks for any insight thrown this way.
>
>> Have a good week.
>
>> Les
>

> Les there's a reason why its no longer available....   (Dual tech,  and
> a sack load of false alarms)
>
> You considered  maybe    Photo beams?
> (may cost a little more  but  greatly reduces the false alarm problem....)
>
> RTS

Yes, considered photo beams.  Customer understands and is not interested
in that.

Strange, I had installed maybe 3 or 4 of the 6155CT's and don't remember
any false alarms as a result.  Customers have since
sold business or moved so the systems are no longer in service.

Thanks for the input.  I will work up a different plan.

Les