Re: troubleshooting old alarm, worked perfectly till this am....

I was laughing at your mention of chipmunks... locally squirrels... eat thr=
ough the phone wires... Christmas lights.... I know a few who feed them and=
 complain when people complain.. I suppose they will until it costs them so=
me repair. Last year, a client... rats chewed through the wiring in her Lex=
us...
another had squirrels chew through her new plastic fencing..