Re: Is MCM owned by ADI ???

"Bob La Londe"  wrote in message news:mnp017$vra$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Bob La Londe" <none@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:mls9k1$ckk$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> I placed an order online on the 11th for a bunch of parts for "Project
> 4X." Sorry it's going to stay under wraps until I see if it works.
>
> Anyway, I got notice today that they are shipping today... and almost
> everything is back ordered.  Even those partial quantities that showed as
> "in stock" 6 days ago.  Nah. Even ADI would have shipped the items they
> did have in stock quicker than that.  Each one in a separate box.  LOL. On
> a sort of positive note for MCM anyway.  None of the components I ordered
> from Digi-Key at the same time have arrived either.  Actually I was kind
> of gambling on Digi-Key.  I am still waiting for the last order I made
> with them several years ago.
>
> R&D sucks sometimes.  I've had dozens of ideas and dozens of possible
> refinements go thru my head in the last week, and no way to test any of
> them.
>
> I think its time to go back to ordering my board level components from
> guys on EBAY.  LOL.

Ok, wow!  Maybe they are.  So far the one order has come in six different
packages, some with just a single 1 dollar part.  I need to double check,
but I still don't think I have everything.  I also need to check my credit
card statement to see If they charged me freight on each package.

> --
> --
> Bob La Londe
> The Security Consultant
> Licenses ROC103044 & ROC103047
>
> *******************************
> *******************************
> Side Business:
> CNC Molds N Stuff
> www.cncmolds.com
>
> Day Job:
> The Security Consultant
> www.yumaalarm.com
>
> Hobbies:
> Honesty in Airguns
> www.allairgunners.com
>
> Fishing Arizona and the Colorado River
> www.YumaBassMan.com
> ******************************
> ******************************

Digi Key,   wooo   they still in business?
We use to "attempt to order" from them  back in the 80's,   they could never
make a complete order...
Like you said,  I got some stuff still on back order (from the 80's)   LOL

Here's a few of the current places we get parts from,    most have been
straight up with us....

All Electronics                 http://www.allelectronics.com/
Electronic Gold Mine      http://www.goldmine-elec-products.com/
Jame Co                          http://www.jameco.com/