Re: So, what are you doing today.

Bob La Londe Wrote:

>Honesty in Airguns
>www.allairgunners.com

Damn, some of those airguns cost more than the real firearms they look
like.

FX Gladiator Mk2  ----->  $1695.00
https://www.airgunsofarizona.com/FXGladiatorMk2.html

I could get a tricked out AR-15 for 1700 bucks, or a basic AR-10 without
the accessories.  I've been keeping an eye out for the right .308 that
is calling my name!  You know that feeling you get when the rifle is
"just right" for you?  :-)

--
"No, man, I don't want any Biederman action"