Re: Be Careful Who You Partner With...

On Sunday, July 12, 2015 at 11:46:54 AM UTC-7, RGS Tech Wife wrote:
> What are your thoughts about a 5-Diamond Central Station with several loc=
ations around the country who has not paid us a commission in over 100 days=
? This was a lucrative Lead that has generated thousands of accounts for th=
is company. It has been a struggle to get commission checks since 2012. The=
y are approximately 7 months in arrears on payments/commissions. We have ca=
lled and e-mailed the Owner several times, but he is "not in the loop" and =
does not care.  We deal directly with the President who continually makes e=
xcuses why the checks are late, and also tries to make us feel guilty for n=
eeding the money. The President also consistently tells us they have no mon=
ey, yet they just opened a new central station recently. We have a contract=
 with the company which states that we get paid, when they get paid.  Howev=
er, we did not anticipate that we would be waiting between 3 and 4 months f=
or each check. We were verbally promised that we would be given partial che=
cks monthly until the main check arrived.  That was an empty promise.  The =
company also refuses to give us an accounting of accounts online (also in t=
he contract).  We have no idea how much money we should actually be receivi=
ng. We gave a Lead in good faith.  This has been a financial disaster for o=
ur family which no one in this industry should have to endure. We would app=
reciate any thoughts or suggestions on how to proceed with this matter.
>=20
> Thank you,
> Marcia

Thank you so much.