Re: Monitronics SUCKS!

After 8 years as a loyal customer, I had a "communications error" on my sys=
tem.  They wanted to charge me to upgrade to a cell unit and a new panel.  =
They blame it on Broighthouse, but that was the phone line I always had.  T=
his is beside that fact that they didn't tell me my alarm was not functioni=
ng.  It's a RIPOFF !!!  I called my original installer and he walked me thr=
u changing codes.  IT works fine now, NO THANKS to Monotronics.  THIS COMPA=
NY IS A NOT FRIENDLY OR LOYAL AT ALL.  Find another company.