Re: Printing Old School vs New School

Oops.  Bad link there sorry.  Basically the guy had a stack of adaptors
about a foot long plugged into each other until he has a USB device plugged
into the final one.  What was hysterical to me is he did just for  S &G s.
In the picture there were onboard USB ports right next to his parallel port.

Bob La Londe
The Security Consultant
Licenses ROC103044 & ROC103047

*******************************