OT Actual ON Topic Posting

Hey Guys!!

Have not had to do this for years and am having a problem with the correct
terminology and/or product.

I have a device that needs to have a slower trip of say 5 minutes.
So that is the trip is a 2 second or 2 minute duration it will not trigger
the zone.

Kinda like a Time Delay Relay but will function between the panel and
device.
I know somebody makes just the device but for the life of me I can't
remember
who or what the proper term would be.

Can anyone shed some light on this??

Thanks in advance.