Re: Politics Aside- stoopid headline

On Sunday, September 7, 2014 12:37:14 PM UTC-4, JoeRaisin wrote:
> On 9/7/2014 10:30 AM, JoeRaisin wrote:
>=20
> > If the first sentence/paragraph in a story is:
>=20
> >
>=20
> > "Despite numerous congressional investigations into the attack on the
>=20
> > American consulate in Benghazi, Libya, on September 11, 2012, we still
>=20
> > don=EF=BF=BDt know the whole story."
>=20
> >
>=20
> > Then the headline shouldn't be:
>=20
> >
>=20
> > "What Really Happened in Benghazi on 9/11/2012"
>=20
> >
>=20
> > At least, not without a question mark...
>=20
> >
>=20
> > Is it me, or are headlines becoming less and less descriptive of the
>=20
> > story they herald in favor of enticing folks to click the link?
>=20
> >
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Oops, wrong forum... and forgot the link too!
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Double fuck up.
>=20
>=20
>=20
> I usually only do that while hand programming a DSC Power Series panel...

It doesn't matter anyway.

The headline should probably read

"Guess who's STILL trying to cover who's ass over the Benghazi attack?"

I can't imagine why Obomba along with all of his other non-constitutional e=
xecutive decision he hasn't made a presidential decree that everyone should=
 stop talking about Benghazi anyway. Because he's never going to actually a=
llow any blame to be put on anyone who's in the favor of the present admini=
stration ....

If he can protect Eric Holder from being subpoenaed to a congressional hear=
ing for being responsible for giving guns to Mexican gun runners that wound=
 up killing a US boarder guard and dozens of Mexican police official, what =
makes anyone think that he'll ever give up any of his other cronies for Ben=
ghazi?

Besides, he's got everyone hoodwinked it believing that he's stopped trying=
 to take money from the money earners and give it to all the illegal immigr=
ants while he raises the minimum wage. Uhhhhh..... isn't that taking the mo=
ney from the money earners and giving it to the people who don't? Well, sin=
ce he certainly doesn't have any credentials that qualify him to be preside=
nt you have to hand it too him for building up the number of people that wi=
ll vote for the next Santa Claus.=20

Give a man a fish and he eats today. Teach a man how to fish and he can fee=
d himself.=20

Give a man free food, clothing, education, medical and .......  ummmm and h=
e'll vote for you or your party in the next election.