Politics Aside- stoopid headline

If the first sentence/paragraph in a story is:

"Despite numerous congressional investigations into the attack on the
American consulate in Benghazi, Libya, on September 11, 2012, we still
don?t know the whole story."

Then the headline shouldn't be:

"What Really Happened in Benghazi on 9/11/2012"

At least, not without a question mark...

Is it me, or are headlines becoming less and less descriptive of the
story they herald in favor of enticing folks to click the link?