Fire Lite MS5024UD

Ok, So just to spark a few post here I thought I would share
my latest challenge.  And to maybe get some insight at the same time.

I have just inherited a MS5024UD panel.  Trying to evaluate the
problem has become a problem.  Panel is showing a F 4 trouble.

According to the manual this is a Fault on Zone 4.  Cool that was easy.

Well when I check the resistance of the loop I get 4.76k worth.
That is correct.  I placed a 4.7K resistor across the zone.  No Change.

My thought is that the mother board has a problem with Zone 4 OR the
panel has some program issue that is causing the fault.

So my question is:
Any of you guys know anything about this panel enough to give some insight??

Thanks,

Les