PA circuit

PA systems mystify me.  Prolly 'cause I've only touched a handful
throughout the course of my life.

Got one... Ethernet module talks to the amp.  The amp feeds the speakers.

They expanded the shop and we added another amp and speaker.

With our amp unplugged the system works.

I Plug the 600ohm out from the existing amp to Line2 of our new amp and
the pa still works.

I plug the output from our amp into the speaker.

The pa system does not work.

Speaker circuit is 17ohms (this is how little I know about his shit-
don't even know if that's a good reading from a speaker or not - lol).

It did work initially, then stopped - during and/or after (reports are
it may have been during one of the last adjustments- no one is sure)
some settings on the speaker were adjusted for louder volume.

I think it's our amp.

Others think it's the existing amp.

Any insight?