Re: Why ADT Monitoring is better.

"tourman" <robercampbell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:d7cdd17a-2b97-45cc-bd60-4c008f465361@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> It always frustrates me when I see clients choosing ADT as their security
> provider based on advertising alone, with little to no investigation of
> other resources.
>
> The triumph of advertising over common sense....

I see that all the time in every industry.  Companies seem to advertise that
they are better at the very things are the reason I dumped them for somebody
else.  As I've said before when I call a manager to resolve a problem it's
the kiss of death when they say, "We pride ourselves on our customer
service."  Are you f'k'n stupid or do you think I am?  I wouldn't be talking
to you if there wasn't a customer service problem.  Saying that doesn't make
it true.  Its just insulting.

Bob La Londe
The Security Consultant
Licenses ROC103044 & ROC103047