Re: ? Anybody Recognize This DVR Card ?

Bob La Londe Wrote:

>Anybody recognize this DVR card pulled from a dead computer?
>
>http://www.yumabassman.com/images/DVR.jpg
>
>Its 16 channels.  The computer is dead with multiple issues.  Thought I
>would drop the card in another computer if I can figure out what software to
>run with it.

I don't recognize it.  What I would do is slap it in a working computer
and let plug & pray do it's thing.  You can get a PCI device number and
look it up in the PCI database to get the manufacturer & part #.  That
should lead you to a software package.

--

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety,
 deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin