Re: I have a client who want to have is fire alarm on Kantech graphic

On 4/27/2014 9:38 AM, Firetech47 wrote:
> If  possible what would i need.
> Corporate Edition latest version
> Will be hook up to a DSC 4020 intrusion panel. Only have one KT400 for now.
>
> I am thinking of input card In the KT400 and Will take the output for
> annonciator to activate relays for each firealarm zones (40)
>
> The fire alarm panel is a Simplex 4100 last version before the 4100U.
>
> Thank for the help
>
> Do
>
> P.S: Sorry for my writen english i am french!

If you use a KT4401VK interface module (from Kantech).

That will interface the KT400 with the alarm panel and allow you
integrate alarm points directly through the software.

You can even make the events require operator acknowledgment.

Be aware, there are two integration modules for KT-DSC, one works with
Power Series panels and one with Maxsys.

---