Re: morgan the Bigot shows again

On Sat, 15 Feb 2014 11:40:03 -0600, RTS wrote:

> Another name for my Block Filter list   "BurfordTJustice"
>

> ---

Another Avast spammer. *plonk*

--
p-0.0-h the cat

the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll
infâme, the OVERCAT [The BEARPAIR are dead, and we are its
murderers], lowlife troll, shyster [pending approval by STATE_TERROR],
cripple, sociopath, kook, smug prick, smartarse, arsehole, moron, idiot,
imbecile, snittish scumbag, liar, total ******* retard, and shill.

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896