morgan the Bigot shows again

"G. Morgan" <sealteam6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:4ghuf994bvlopsil2j7s10pvbedtuo5olb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Aardvark wrote:

>I suspect that many of them find piracy on the high seas the only
>feasible
>way to be able to feed their families. Hell, if I lived in Somalia,
>watching my kids withering away from malnutrition, I'd be straight to the
>nearest piracy recruitment centre,

What an odd solution to a preventable problem.

I wouldn't bring kids into a world of abject poverty in the first place.
If you can't afford to feed your kids, don't have any.  I suspect if I
were born into that armpit of the continent and became of "pirate age",
I'd spend all my efforts getting the fuck out of that shithole or die
trying.

> Tony had a catchphrase on law and order- 'Tough on crime, tough
>on the causes of crime'. Replace the word 'crime' with the more relevant
>(to this discussion) and you have the right sort of two pronged attack on
>the problem.

For the cost of one AK-47 and ammo, they can buy a lifetime supply of
condoms per pirate.  Without a bunch of starving kids to worry about the
adults can do something to build their nation (I would say re-build, but
I'm not sure it ever got built).  Then they can populate all they want
instead of breeding like rabbits (or Mexicans).  In the case of Mexico's
poverty, that can be blamed on 95% of them being Catholic and
overpopulating because "God" told them not to use a fucking rubber.
Limited resources and men impregnating anything with a vagina 30 times in
their lifetime is not sustainable.

Needless to say, I don't think the crime is justified because people are
too stupid to do anything else besides screw, drink, huff glue, and
steal.  They have plenty of boats to do their pirating in, why not use
them to say... fish, instead?  They can buy plenty of seeds instead of
bullets, and dig irrigation canals instead of stockpiling arms.

--

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety,