Re: Obama's 'Independent' Review Of Mass Spying Is Destined For Failure

On Tue, 24 Sep 2013 04:49:25 -0500, G. Morgan wrote:

> *plonk*  -  get another NYM, DuhWayne

Wasn't Duane, mate. I don't have him in my bit bucket, so I see all his
posts. I didn't see the one to which you replied, so it must have been
the Lemmiwinks creature.

<Aardvark checks filters>

Yup, the Lemmiwinks creature. As FTR says, the posting-host hash in the
post belongs to that poster.

FU set to scorched smurfs

--
"I am not made like anyone I have seen; I dare believe I am not made
like anyone in existence. If I am not better, at least I am different."