Re: Obama's 'Independent' Review Of Mass Spying Is Destined For Failure

"G. Morgan" <graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Eagle <spotted tail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Aardvark pretended :
>> alt.security.alarms
>
>Well that's a new one. Twinkles gets around.

The shithead has been making appearances in there from time to time to
try and piss me off.  He and his remailing software.  The regulars in
there either like me or hate me, so there really isn't anything he can
say (or me in reply) to change it.  I've been posting there for 15 years.
<shrug>

--

For Real?