Re: Alarm system transformer + power supply (would both go bad at once?)

On Mon, 25 Nov 2013 17:09:26 -0800, Oren wrote:

> Did you call or check with Grainger, locally

When I saw that suggestion, I ran a search at Grainger for D2212B:
 http://www.grainger.com/search?searchQuery=d2212b

But, nothing came up.

Then I searched alarm systems, and only the sensors came up.
I didn't call them though.

I'll call 'em tomorrow, because, well, because huckleberries are
found where they are, and not where I might think they are.