Re: Alarm system transformer + power supply (would both go bad at once?)

On Mon, 25 Nov 2013 14:57:04 -0700, Tony Hwang wrote:

> You are thinking analog, now most any thing is digital. Even reelays
> are solid state devies, no electro mechanical things.

I'm ok with simply replacing the Bosch/Radionics D2212BLT board
(where the LT simply means the board kit came without the transformer).

Bosch has plenty in stock, but they won't sell them to me.
ADI & Anixer will only sell them to a contractor.

I just had a long conversation with the guys at http://obsoleteradionics.com
who will try to get the board for me (they say it's the most common
board out there).

Jeeesuz. Bosch has this market locked up tight!