Re: Ethernet/Wireless Camera?

Sorry, posted under my sons Google ID.  That kids going to drive me to drin=
king someday.

Thanks mleuck,  I knew that was the case, but sometimes cracks appear and w=
e find a way to use it to our advantage.  I was just hoping there was a cra=
ck that I could slip through is all.  I have a feeling I won't be renewing =
my contract with Verizon home monitoring next year.  I'm tired of it all.  =
Now looking for new camera that are actually usable.=20

Thanks again.  (and I'm still looking for the cracks)=20