ANOTHER A-WIPE - G MORON says: "Notice...the...kinder, gentler Jax...?"

On Sun, 05 May 2013 10:33:52 -0500,
G. Morgan <sealteam6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I'm not proud of that, and got no joy doing it. I had to let her
>know she wasn't untouchable, she was getting out of hand.
>Notice the kinder, gentler Jax now? Besides. if you read HEX
>and ROT 13- it was already posted by someone else.

My GAWD! We have another blooming, blossoming DuckShit on our hands.

Like DuckFart, this clown made a total asswipe of himself
threatening a woman for a week about how he was going to force her
to leave the group. For a week, he posted slime, lies and hateful
anger toward her. Now, she's still here, laughing at this asshole,
and he, just as DuckShit does, claims victory after having his
impotent ass handed to him by a woman.

Anyone else noticed this "kinder, gentler Jax"?

I haven't. She's still telling him and his butt bumping buddy
Duckshit to shove their crap back up their asses. She's learned that
these two assholes are total LUSERS who can't do a damn thing except
rant and rave like a couple of fishwives, whose sole power is to
post someone's addy in a group.

So? What did that accomplish?

Did a frenzied mop of Duckfart supporters run over to ~BD's~ boat
and set it afire? No.

Did they beat the hell outta him? No.

Did someone go over to Jax's place and set it on fire? No.

Did a mob of frenzied Duckfart loyalists rape her senseless? No.

In other words, This G Moron and Duckshit are TALKERS and that's it.
That is the full extent of their so-called power. Both are a pair of
numbnuts who wouldn't know what to do if confronted in real world by
someone. Yes, despite G Moron's big talk about how he "owns"
downtown Houston, we can figure the truth out about this midget-mind,
woman-abuser who tells women to send him a pic so he can see if they
are f'ckable. What does that tell you about this little turd of a
so-called tough guy?

Jax, give this semi-ambulatory turd another "Up Yours" for me.