Re: On a search

On Monday, March 11, 2013 10:55:41 PM UTC-4, Pa_Bound wrote:
> "NickMark" <nmarkowitz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:bb09264e-b84e-4d0=
7-a1a8-d880ab2cb02c@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > On Saturday, March 9, 2013 10:07:=
28 PM UTC-5, ABLE1 wrote: >> Hello all, >> >> >> >> I am hearing that the 2=
013 NFPA 72 is saying that two "different" >> >> communication are now requ=
ired. As I understand the wordage, that I have >> >> yet to actually read, =
it means the word "different" applies to a POTS >> line >> >> and a Wireles=
s Network. >> >> >> >> So I thought I would do a little research by asking =
here. >> >> >> >> Does anyone know of a Combo Commercial Fire/Burg panel th=
at provides the >> >> feature of having two different forms of communicatio=
n. Meaning having a >> >> built in dialer and GSM module or similar. >> >> =
 the honeywell vista 32 , 128 250 FB FBP and > FBPT can do land line and ha=
ve a UL fire cellular and or internet > /cellular communicator attached. Th=
anks Nick, but that would be an add on like Uplink or Tellular. I was thing=
 more like a GSM as I said. I don't think any mfg. makes one just yet, that=
 is why I was asking, since I am sometimes wrong. Les

I think your wife would disagree.