Re: Vista 20p to RV

On Sunday, March 10, 2013 6:37:29 PM UTC-4, Doug Jernigan wrote:
> I want to connect my Vista 20p to the RV in the yard wirelessly.  I have =
what I need and know how to do it.  My question.....When the RV goes on a t=
rip, what happens with the alarm panel?  Does it just "disregard" the senso=
r as not being there?  Does it "re-connect" the sensor when it returns?
>=20
> Thanks

I did that for a customer about 8 years ago and it worked well set up that =
way.