From: G. Morgan <sealteam6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Newsgroups: alt.politics.scorched-earth
Subject: Re: Acceptable use polity when discussing family members  - Bear says it is okay
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 12:55:41 -0500

SeaNymph wrote:

>The real question here is what's your game?  Why are you soliciting the
>personal information of others?  For what purpose?  Why do you
>constantly lie and slime?  Now those are real questions.

Time for questioning is over.  She's gotta go, immediately.  I'm not
allowing her to do to this group what she and the drug smuggler did to
the freeware group.

This one is way worse than BD could ever be, he has a modicum of
decorum.  She's digging where it's off-limits.  This one is not just
annoying, but a genuine threat to every single participant in this
group.  She can not and should not be trusted my anyone, whoever is
emailing her is being used like a set of jumper cables at a Cinco de
Mayo festival.  Time to take out the trash in here.  (and no, "take out"
does not mean killing the bitch).  I want her to live a long, lonely,
and miserable existence for many years to come.