Re: I'm back!! just top say hello!

On Thursday, January 17, 2013 5:30:27 AM UTC-5, G. Morgan wrote:
> Jim Wrote: >It's too bad ASA had to go through what it did. Back then the=
re were a lot of participants that could have been the basis for a good gro=
up if all the energy had not been consumed in all the BS. On the other hand=
, I think back then .... what attracted people to ASA is when they checked =
the group statistics and saw the quantity of posts, I'm not seeing a lot of=
 tech 2 tech questions anymore. That was the lifeblood of the group (beside=
s the RLB shit).

That's because I already know all the answers.

At this point I teach people everything they know but.... not everything "I=
" know.