I'm back!! just top say hello!

Did not took the time to read much on the group.

But I wanted to pass by and say a BIG Hello!

I started thinking of you when I got the job to deign our new security system for our new building (at the union job if you remember well).

So does some old folks are still lurking around?

The group looks pretty calm with out RLB back ground ;-)

Pierre