Re: G Morgan Experienced Druggie Uses CWE Drug Extraciton Method

Jim Rojas Wrote:

>> What do you expect? He's a druggie who uses the "Oh I need it for my pain" excuse
>>

>I could care less what he does. It is no one else's business but his own.
>
>What is the difference between aspirin, pot, cocaine, crack, heorin, or
>Doctor prescribed medz?
>
>Not a damn thing in my book. Darwin's Natural Selection always comes to
>mind...
>
>We all do stupid things...some are harmless, some kill us, some make us
>wiser...the choice is always yours... ;)

The anon poster is just a nuisance that follows me and another poster
around.

He'll take posts out of context and re-posts in other groups to try to
slime the guy.  <shrug>

I could care less what Mark thinks, he's the only one who answers the
Anon bozo.

Should pot be legalized?  Absolutely.  God put cannabinoid receptors in
our spines for some reason <duh>!  It relieves pain.

Should I be able to extract the poison (acetaminophen) out of pills the
doc supplies to not poison my liver?   Absolutely...

Those who judge chronic pain sufferers will have hell to pay when their
time comes.   Who the fuck is Mark to decide what anyone puts in their
body?