Re: NAPCO GEM-P9600 programming question

On Tuesday, February 19, 2013 3:43:52 PM UTC-5, Bob La Londe wrote:
> "Jim" <alarminex@xxxxxxx> wrote in message news:a9eca665-ce3a-4861-82ab- =
> If you have the installer code then you must also have the installation >=
 and programing manual (?). Um, Jim? You done a 9600 in a while? You know w=
here the code is on those unless the sticker has been removed don't you?

Hi Bob,

Yes, but I thought that if it was installed by an alarm company that they l=
ikely would have removed it. And .... I'm sure the manual is available on l=
ine somewhere.=20

I just didn't want to have to go get a manual and look it up if he already =
had one ... which by all indications he does. If he can't figure it out, I'=
ll look it up.=20

I can't remember the last time I looked at a programming manual. I think it=
 may have been on a piece of parchment..... or maybe even a stone tablet.