Re: Cheap DVR's Get Hacked

On 2/1/2013 3:07 PM, Bob La Londe wrote:
> "JoeRaisin" <joeraisin2001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>>> Good point.  That's likely the reason why security equipment from China
>>> is so cheap!
>>>
>>> *** Buy this cheap DVR for $79.99 and pay thousands more later after we
>>> hack it and threaten to send your wife/girlfriend/best buddies/PETA
>>> pictures of you naked screwing that duck. ***
>>>
>>> What a racket!
>>>
>>> :-)
>>
>> Well YOU try screwing a duck without raising a racket...
>

> Besides... anybody doing the boinky boinky thing in front of a camera
> has got to expect somebody else is going to see it eventually.

First five rules of sexual shenanigans (which includes affairs and/or
embarrassing behaviors/partners), never write anything down, never take
any pictures, deny, deny, deny...

Having done more than a few camera installs, and having installed and/or
serviced systems with covert cameras and those with full perimeter
coverage, I just assume that anytime I am out of my house, I am on some
sort of a camera.

And sooner or later, those cameras are going to able to do the shit they
already do in movies and on the TV.