Re: PowerMax pro download problem

On Sunday, January 27, 2013 4:17:14 PM UTC-6, spyros wrote:
> I'm calling with remote programmer software via pstn direct modem a Vison=
ic PowerMax Pro panel. The panel answers the call but i get a steady tone i=
n the speaker of the modem (US Robotics 33.600 fax modem). It does not do h=
andshace with the panel. Any idea?=20
>=20
> Thanks in advance! Spyros

You can't use that modem with Visonic software, I use an old Hayes 1200. Th=
e list of compatible modems is in the documents somewhere