*97 reset

I did a *97 reset on my Ademco Vista-10SE security system. I have all 5800
wireless transmitters. I entered *22-2 for RF system. I then entered *24 for
house ID +1 the*56 went to zone 10 I filled in all zone information  response
code 10 input device RF 3 ,learn S/N yes tripped transmitter ding waited then
tripped again. I did all zones same way .I did a *99 to go back to arm system,
read out says ready to arm and green ready light is lit. I pressed * 2 to arm
and it did not respond I then opened front door and it did not report on door.
I then did a code + #+3 for sniffer it detected all the transmitters I then
did a code +#+4 for go/no go test no response. The system is not connected to
phone. Thanks for any help