Unlocking a Honeywell Vista-21IP

I have a unique situation where I believe a former business friend of mine =
has been calling up alarm panels and locking them out.=20

To make it short, we were going to do some business together where each of =
us were to bring some things "to the table" so to speak, but in the end he =
failed to hold up his end of the bargain and left me paying over $10,000 in=
 material debt that he ran up at one of my vendors.

Now with out getting into some big discussion about the precautions I shoul=
d have taken, and that I obviously didn't, I have reason to believe he has =
been calling up alarm panels of mine and locking them out. I mean you canno=
t enter programming with either my installers code or the * and # keys, Com=
pass is not also working because I think he also may have changes the CSID.

The reason for my suspicion of this one person is because the issue has onl=
y affected alarms that I put online during the time we were working togethe=
r. I had other alarm accounts that seem to not be affected by the problem. =
We never had a partnership, no papers were signed or written for that matte=
r, and I got left holding the bag. The alarms are still working to arm and =
disarm and the Central Station is still getting signals under my own accoun=
t numbers. It appears this was more done to be a jerk.

I know that you use to be able to get in a back door on a DSC panel by shor=
ting the eeprom, but am not aware of anything like that for the Honeywell (=
Ademco) line.

I have ordered Panel unlocker to see if I can get into the Vista-20P's that=
 I have, but I don't see where this device will work on a Vista-21IP. Any h=
elp would be appreciated.

P.S. I contacted Honeywell Tech Support and they tell me they can do it, bu=
t I have to supply them with the CSID. The problem with that is if I knew t=
he CSID I would be able to get into the system myself. Seems like whomever =
the culprit is knew what they were doing.

Frustrated Dealer