Re: I singed up for Obamacare!

JoeRaisin Wrote:

>On 12/4/2013 6:57 AM, BurfordTJustice wrote:
>>
>> "G. Morgan" <graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> I actually made it through the entire process yesterday on healthcare.gov
>> to get insurance for next year.  The process was easy, and there were
>> minimal lags.
>>
>> I've got good news.
>>
>> I saved 23.7% on my health insurance!  The plan I picked seems to be
>> better than the one I have now too.
>>
>> I also got dental for $9..99/mo.
>>

>Did you actually get confirmation from the insurance company that you
>will, in fact, have that policy?  Did you write a check yet?
>
>I understand the web site gives you a form saying you are signed up but
>it doesn't communicate with the insurance companies.
>
>Like that first guy who came out and said he bought his policy and he is
>happy - the network (I think it was ABC) checked with Humana (I think)
>and they had nothing at all on the guy.
>
>Just pointing it out - there is more bad information on the ACA website
>then there is accurate - coming from BOTH sides.

No I haven't.  I tried to pay right away (there is a "pay now" button),
but it doesn't do anything!

I guess I need to call the number for the carrier to see if they got it.
I heard in one instance a guys dog got insured, it was an answer to his
security question!  The company supposedly resolved it right away.

--

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety,
 deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin