Re: Programming fbii xl2t chime

On Friday, August 2, 2013 5:56:18 PM UTC-4, Bob La Londe wrote:
 If zones are programmed for chime then chime can be turned on and off at the keypad using # 6 with the 2S 2G & 2T models. I do not remember if that ability was present in an original 2 or 4600. Zones can only be programmed for chime in dealer programming.

I only ever installed the original 4600 and XL2. Those didn't have keypad control of the chime mode.