Re: Programming fbii xl2t chime

On Thursday, August 1, 2013 12:44:00 PM UTC-4, Rex wrote:
> Can I program my fbii xl2t to chime when the exterior doors are opened in=
 the off mode? If so can someone give the key code? Thanks --=20

I haven't installed an FBII unit in a long time and I know what an XL2 is b=
ut I don't know what the additional " t " signifies. However, in the XL2 un=
its, when programing the panel during installation, you must choose a "zone=
 type". One of the types include having the zone chime when the system is d=
isarmed and when you open the zone. As far as I can remember there was neve=
r an option at the keypad to turn the chime function on and off.