residential alarm co. states no way outdoor visual and audiable status ademco 20

Large alarm company tells me they do not know how to install or know of a way
to install and external:  arming status tone/cherp from siren when setting or
visual light for  same purpose.  Ademco 20 with expansion module.
I believe they are incorrect.  My previous system (GE) had this feature.
Reading material for Honeywell appears to offer.
When system installed technicians (three visits) disconnected and discarded my
code encrypter 11.
Should they be able to program 17,18,19 as  key switch for external light?
Siren chirp???