Re: Monitoring Conversion

Dear E.

I have been in the business a long time, no spring chicken, and I am
not offended at all.  I realize all the pit falls of the discussion.
And if you wanted to continue the thoughts it goes way beyond any
issue of a past installer screwing things up.  However I doubt that
anyone can put together a system that some smart ass attorney can't
make ones life a living hell just picking at every detail or the way
you might twist your wires before termination.  The fear factor can
be extended to many more aspects of the alarm business.

But all of this is basically a moot point with me, since I was not
asking for info for anything that I was working on.  The info was
for another dealer that am friends with.  He is the one that was
considering looking into the possibilities.  I was just doing the
searching.  I believe he has or will be coming up with an
alternative game plan.  He has been in the business for a number of
years more than me.  I have passed your dissertation on to him as a
courtesy.

All is good here.  Life goes on.

Have a good day.

Les