Re: tamper light on veritas R8 alarm

On Tuesday, October 9, 2012 9:20:04 AM UTC-4, phil wrote:
> Can anyone help, a friend told me that fitting a new battery to my house =
alarm would be easy, so i've just put a new battery in my alarm box and now=
 i've got a red tamper light on the keypad and its not accepting any code t=
hat i use, the engineers phone number is not being recognised. can anyone h=
elp or do i really need a engineer.

Hello Phil,

It sounds to me as if you are probably from Britain. I don't think there is=
 anyone in this group that would be familiar with your panel.=20

I think there is a British alarm group but I don't remember what it's calle=
d. Perhaps someone else here might know.