Re: Check out how this comcast installer ran wiring

As the OP said, "16in on center."

I once had a prewire on a house that was framed that way.  The entire house.
It was a concrete block wall house, furred out on the inside, and every wall
except the furring nailed to the blocks was framed crooked.  My installer
shimmed the boxes for keypads and other stuff so keypads would come out
straight.  It was funny as hell when we were accused of putting all our
stuff in crooked by the contractor, because it didn't match all the crooked
switches and crooked outlets.  I handed him a stud finder and a level and
told him to take his pick.  LOL.