Re: Check out how this comcast installer ran wiring

> On Saturday, September 29, 2012 6:16:07 PM UTC-4, Bob La Londe wrote:
> Years ago I met an installer who's philosophy was: "It's OK to do a sloppy
>  > installation because you can fix it up later when you get called back
> for > service calls." > > He was very smug about it too. Like he had
> discovered the secret to > success. > > I was speechless. What could
> someone actually say in response to this? To > be polite ...."Keep up the
> good work"? "Gee, I'll have to try that"? Or > ..... at the risk of having
> to spend hours explaining it ...... "You DO > know the differ between
> right and wrong ..... smart and stupid .... Don't > you"?
>
> Sounds like a tweaker.
>

> Jeeeeze    I just figured out what Twitter is. Now you're telling me
> there's something called Tweaker?
>
> O God ...... how do you keep up with all this new techie stuff??   (sigh)

Unfortunately, tweakers have been around since long before the Internet, and
they will probably be stealing from the last people working to survive in
the final days of man.

Q: Do you know the difference between a tweaker and a junkie?
A: They will both steal your stuff, but the tweaker will hang around to help
you look for it.