Re: 2gig (again)

On Sunday, November 25, 2012 8:57:09 PM UTC-5, ABLE1 wrote:
ROFLOL Ok, I am disappointed without question. Thanks to Rocky and Nick for your comments. Otherwise I am amazed.......................... I guess I should read between the messages or something. Les

I'm thinking that you probably didn't get any answers because no one is using it so there's nothing to be said. I know "about" it but never investigated it enough to have any opinion about it.