Re: help with napco gemini p816

On Nov 22, 5:08=A0pm, Jim <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thursday, November 22, 2012 3:11:42 PM UTC-5, I love my Evo wrote:
>
> > I originally went into quick loader to change the code for burglary, be=
cause CS was getting a medical emergency code instead. And I goofed somethi=
ng. LOL.

> Is this your alarm system or are you an installer?

My alarm system.  I think The CS guy got it wrong. I use
nextalarm.com. I looked at my logs, it is reporting burglary
correctly.. well was. LOL.

So I did a cold restart dealer mode 2886 i think, expecting it to wipe
everything clean, and it didn't... but the
keypad starting working again *shrug* and I could arm the system.

Anyway, now i'm getting  flashing  E27  and then E 06 01      (or
maybe it was E01 06)

My main problem was that nextalarm wouldn't notify me of the burglary
code, just the entry and exit..
I suspect it was because the code area was blank instead of 11. that's
updated now.. but as of tonight,
it stopped notifying me, and stopped updating on next alarms site log.