help with napco gemini p816

I keep getting an error *00025  zone 9  assigned or something like
that.. (inside quickloader's error checking)

the problem is i only have like 3 zones.  I tried deleting the data in
the other zones...

now it seems like it thinks i have more zones..  09 through 16  and i
get an E27 error  and E12
error sometimes when i play around with configurations.

So I think it believes I have the other zones when i don't. I tried
creating a new account and
downloading that to the panel but that didn't help.

I can't even arm the alarm at this point.  :(