Re: FBII EZ-Mate question

On Saturday, November 3, 2012 8:43:23 PM UTC-4, RockyTSquirrel wrote:
> "G. Morgan" wrote in message news:18a998d3jg26vrhud4p2ou31dbmpl4tqp0@Osam=
a-is-dead.net... mleuck Wrote: >Update: Tried importing some .wdl files fro=
m Compass 1.5 into 2 and it >didn't work, Compass didn't recognize them >So=
 give him the init string. I did find a CIA manual on a doc.google search a=
nd it did have int strings for 4 different including FBII for use with the =
CIA modem.. ( E0 X0 V1 S1=3D1 S8=3D3 S9=3D1 S10=3D255 S11=3D70 S12=3D10 G )=
 &F is reset.. However when we tried the strings nothing worked.. By mixing=
 and matching different commands in the string we were able to get the CIA =
to dial and talk to a panel (both 2T and 31) But the hand shake is still no=
t right.. the EZ-Mate will not transfer data.. ( the lead off must be VEQ o=
r the CIA will not dial without errors during setup.. ) ( S7=3D110 must be =
used and set at 110 or higher or the CIA will hangup before a panel can ans=
wer.. )( if its still on default 14 rings) I appreciate all the reply's. I =
guess we'll just have to play with the string settings till we get lucky.. =
RTS

I'm not positive but I think at one point someone posted a bunch of int set=
tings for modems here. Have you done a search in ASA? I know it'll take you=
 awhile to search every reference. ASA's been around for about for a lot of=
 years,....... but keep it in mind as a last resort.